Please note: The call for abstracts is now closed.
Researchers involved in medication management research within the OPEN community, whether funded by OPEN or not, are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the 2017 Summit. We encourage supervisors to support trainee submissions and further involvement in the event.
Presenters will be required to register as participants and pay the registration fee to attend.
Please clearly indicate your preference for your submission to be considered for oral or poster presentation.
Oral and poster presentations should address one of three areas —
- New research and findings (in-progress research permitted)
- Strategic direction of medication management research
- Collaborative approaches to integration of medication management within the healthcare system
- Title of presentation
- Name of presenter
- Topic area (at least one of the above)
- Abstract of 200 words outlining the background, purpose, methods, results (if applicable) and conclusion
- Type of presentation preferred: oral or poster