Presentations to knowledge users
- Lisa Dolovich gave a presentation titled “OPEN program overview” at the Canada Health Infoway stakeholder meeting in Toronto, Ontario (November 14, 2013).
- Lisa Dolovich gave a presentation about OPEN’s research structure, the studies underway, and how knowledge users are responding to OPEN’s research at the Centre for Evaluation of Medicines at St. Joseph’s Healthcare in Hamilton, Ontario (November 5, 2013).
- Lisa Dolovich and Nancy Waite made a presentation about OPEN and its research goals to Blueprint for Pharmacy, a national initiative led by the Canadian Pharmacists Association to optimize drug therapy outcomes through better patient-centred care (September 23–24, 2013).
- Lisa Dolovich gave a presentation about OPEN and its research aims to Ontario’s Pharmacy Council, a 12-member advisory body that provides recommendations to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (September 20, 2013).
- Lisa Dolovich spoke to leaders in government, industry and academia about OPEN and its role in evaluating and expanding pharmacist scope of practice at the Global Perspectives Summit, an event hosted by the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy (September 18–19, 2013).
- Nancy Waite spoke to colleagues at the Ontario College of Pharmacists about OPEN and how the program is supporting pharmacy practice research in the province (September 9, 2013).
- Nancy Waite gave a presentation titled “OPEN influenza and immunization updates” to the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care in Toronto, Ontario (August 20, 2013).
- Nancy Waite provided an overview about OPEN’s program of research at the Canadian Association of Chain Drug Stores stakeholder meeting in Toronto, Ontario (August 8, 2013).
- Lisa Dolovich provided an overview of OPEN’s research program and its immunization research at the Rexall, Katz Group Canada Limited stakeholder meeting in Mississauga, Ontario (August 7, 2013).
- Nancy Waite provided an overview of OPEN and its research program to stakeholders from Shoppers Drug Mart in Kitchener, Ontario (July 10, 2013).
- Barb Farrell gave an overview of OPEN at the 2013 Canadian Pharmacists Association National Conference in Charlottetown, PEI (June 2, 2013).
2013 Australasian Pharmaceutical Science Association Conference • Dunedin, New Zealand • Dec 8–11, 2013
- Developing, implementing and evaluating deprescribing guidelines for the elderly: A mixed methods approach